Gigabyte Z590I Vision D Socket LGA 1200 DDR4 Mini-ITX Motherboard
VISION Series motherboards are built for creator pc. It featured with reliable performance, impressive connectivity, expandable on graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads such as video editing and 3D rendering. It's the perfect fit for DIY creators to build their own ideal machine.
More Speed. More Possibilities. Thunderbolt™ 4 delivers 40Gb/s high-bandwidth speeds, data transferring, video signal, power charging, and USB4™ specification compliance for more flexibility connecting any of your accessories. One USB Type-C® connector-based universal cable can replace those other cables to make connectivity simple and easy.
High-Bandwidth and Low-Latency access
The adoption of Intel® 2.5G LAN provides up to 2.5GbE network connectivity, with at least 2X faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking. It gives an immediate boost to overall network performance and improves the bandwidth required at large file transfers, video editing, and performance workloads.
Full PCIe 4.0* Design
For most prosumers and content creators, high bandwidth storage and high performance graphics card or accelerator cards are critical for their projects. This is especially true for 3D rendering and creating high resolution textures. To support most cutting edge devices, this motherboard support variety of PCIe 4.0 devices, including graphics card and M.2 SSD.
Faster Speed. More Space
To feature with dual M.2 connectors for extending storage available. M.2 PCIe SSD gives you 7X faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid-state drives. Enable the creativity to flow from thought to draft faster and get responsive performance without a wait.
Creativity and innovation continue uninterrupted
An effective cooling solution is essential for a heavy design workload to get away with slow down, crashes, and unexpected shutdown. A heat pipe connects an extended heatsink and a designed rectangle heatsink that can fully cover the VRM area. Multi-Layered PCH/M.2 heatsink and thermal baseplate reach a perfect balance between style and performance.
Immersive sounds to go
DTS:X Ultra is capable of delivering consumers a truly premium entertainment experience by completely surrounding the listener and expanding the sound stage to create a more immersive environment. Supports channel-based, scene based, and object-based audio. Also, it takes movies, music, and interactive gaming experiences to an exciting new level.
Gigabyte Z590I Vision D Features
- Powerful performance support 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 2 DIMMs
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 2x2 802.11ax with all new antenna support for better signal
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Z590 Express Chipset
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel®
Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
- 2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 connectors (USB Type-C® ports), supporting DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs and a maximum resolution of 5120x2880@60 Hz with 24 bpp (via single display output)
* Because of the limited I/O resources of the PC architecture, the number of Thunderbolt™ devices that can be used is dependent on the number of the PCI Express devices being installed. (Refer to Chapter 1-7, "Back Panel Connectors," for more information.)
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® ALC4080 codec
- Support for DTS:X® Ultra
- High Definition Audio
- Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5.1
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Optane™ Memory Ready
- 1 x USB Type-C® port with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
- 2 x USB Type-C® ports on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x addressable LED strip header
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x speaker header
- 1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
- 1 x DisplayPort In Port
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 connectors (USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 2 x audio jacks
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash Plus
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm